Saturday, April 26, 2014

To the beginning of the journey

Sorry for the late blogs but there is a total lack of WI-FI where i have been for the last couple of days, Lets start at the beginning, I was in the UK for 2 days, The first day after landing was a rest day and try to stay awake to get over the jet lag which is always difficult and a horrible feeling, I somehow managed it and the next day i drove down to see my 91 year old Dad who unfortunately did not know who i was as he has dementure, I stayed a while before driving to see my eldest brother who recently has had a large brain tumour removed, I was happy to see that he is making a good recovery and i could see the old self in him, Still a long way to go but there is a light at the end of the tunnel, Everything was a blur and i rushed around trying to get the last odds and ends sorted as i was flying off the next day

My brother Michael with his Daughter Nicola

No comments:

Post a Comment