Tuesday, April 22, 2014

The Journey begins

I left a nice warm and sunny Raleigh NC yesterday and had a very nice night flight to London UK, The weather in the UK is not as good but as i am here only 2 days its not a problem, Its just grey but at least its dry, Never one to miss a photo opportunity i had the camera out during the flight and watched the sun set and sun rise,

As we were coming into land the air condensed over the wings and i managed to get the shot just as we touched down,
I am wearing my new boots and insoles so that they should be well broken in by the time i start walking on Friday,
I have been checking the weather where i start the walk and fingers crossed its looking OK but things change quickly in the mountains, I will be keeping all fingers and toes crossed

Dave

3 comments:

  1. Sending positive vibes your way! Good luck, Dave!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep us posted - we're all wishing you luck!

    ReplyDelete