Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year

A little belated but i would like to wish everybody a very Happy New Year, 2014 is going to be a memorable one for me, The clock is ticking to my departure date in April, The flights are booked and i have already booked a nights stay in the Pyrennes to help break the first days walk up, Two reasons for this, Firstly no need to kill myself on my first and hardest day and secondly i want to get some nice landscape/sunrise shots so will be hoping for some good weather, I will continue to blog up until i leave and give some reviews on walking/hiking gear that i am using, I purchased a new pair of boots for the journey and these will need to be broken in before hand so i will be getting out for some long walks and will report back on how they are performing

All the very best for now

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment