Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Sponsorship

With the trip getting closer its time to think about fund raising, After all the main reason for me to do walk the Camino is to raise funds for Cancer research and to remember my brothers who have lost the battle against this wicked disease,
To help find a cure please go to my page on the Cancer research institutes website here , It does not matter how small the amount, Every little helps and will be much appreciated
If you have a business or know of a business who would like to sponsor me and will donate over $500 to CRI i will add a link to my blog page and get the company logo on the cover of my backpack which will be seen right across Spain, I have been told (today) that i have my first corporate sponsor and when the goods arrive (clothing) i will reveal who the company is.
I do not think that there are many people who have not been affected by Cancer or who know somebody who has been affected, This is VERY important for me and the thousands who are diagnosed each and every year, PLEASE be generous and add your support

Dave

3 comments:

  1. Hey Dave!!! My son, Aaron Chiles, alerted me to your great walk and I am all in! I do a little thing on my own blog over at It's Just Life (http://www.bethannchiles.com) where for every legitimate comment I donate 50 cents to a cause. This month I my "cause" is to help sponsor a friend who is going to Honduras to an orphanage through Carolina Cross Connection so this is exactly what I am looking for. I am thinking I will use this for my January Cause. Such a great fit. Aaron speaks so highly of your wife and I am thrilled that I can be a tiny part of your trip this way. I will definitely be getting back with you for more info! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bethann
    Aaron is a great guy and has helped me out many times with my PC, Like having my own tech support, Its a great thing that you do to help others and i would be proud to have you on board
    Regards
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are very proud of Aaron, as you can imagine, and are so happy that he is surrounded by such great mentors and friends! I am really excited that we can help promote your walk--it sounds like it will be an amazing experience. I will get back with you later with more details when I get ready to write the post in January!!!! :-)

      Delete